Welcome to Coal Creek Family Medicine
If you have an upcoming new patient appointment with one of our providers, you will receive an e-mail from our new patient coordinator a few days before your appointment with instructions to follow before you come in.
Although not required, we encourage all our new patients to request their medical records be sent to us so that your new provider can have access to your medical history.
We encourage all of our new patients to fill out their intake forms before their appointment.
The following forms are required:
- Coal Creek Family Medicine HIPAA
- Coal Creek Family Medicine Financial Policy
- New Patient Info Sheet
- Request for Medical Records
What to bring to your appointment:
• Driver’s license, passport, or other form of legal photo ID
• Insurance Card or copy of the front and back
• A list of your medications
All new patients need to check-in 15 minutes early for their appointment. If you have any questions or need to make changes to your new patient appointment, please call our New Patient Coordinator at (303)666-7119 option 2.